KPI Rothschild

The Old Pickle Factory
376 Wilsons Road

Christchurch

Year of Construction: 1950

The Old Pickle Factory was constructed by the Melunish family who owned it until the 1970s. The family ran a successful pickle and salami business.

The building has undergone a full earthquake and fire upgrade, with the top floor converted to upmarket office apartments and the ground floor to commercial premises. On-site car parking is available for tenants.

Occupying ½ of the Ground floor is the XCHC a creative co share space for young people to start out in business, XCHC also runs events and shows from the space, and café with great food and coffee on offer.

view large map

Contact Address
KPI Rothschild Property Group
Suite 1, Level 1
225 High Street
Christchurch 8011
New Zealand
Phone: 03 977 4986

Enquiry Form Back to Properties

Top